eMentalHealth.ca / eSantéMentale.caDonate To This Campaign
eMentalHealth.ca is an initiative developed by dedicated mental health specialists at CHEO like Dr. Michael Cheng who focus on mental health literacy and eHealth. This online resource makes it easy for Canadians to learn about mental health and wellness, and where to find help. The website www.ementalhealth.ca provides anonymous, confidential and trustworthy information, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Mental Health Help (i.e. directory of mental health services and organizations).
- Info Sheets: Information about a variety of mental health conditions and topics.
- Screening Tools: Find out if you or a loved one has a mental health concern with our free, online screening tools.
- Events Calendar: Information about mental health events in your area.
- News Feed: Information about the latest mental health news.
- Research directory: Information about research studies in your area.
Get The Word Out