Get Started Today
- Gather a team of people from your workplace and/or family and friends.
- Appoint a team captain and determine a team fundraising goal.
- Team captain to register the team.
- Select Create a Team during the registration process.
- Select your team type Family or Corporate.
- All team members must register and select to join the team.
- Start fundraising as a team and individually.
- Recruit members to join your team.
Join the Corporate Challenge!
Whether you have five or 500 employees, participation in the RBC Race for the Kids is a great way to build team spirit and a sense of camaraderie among employees. Group participation in an event engages your staff and allows everyone to feel a sense of pride and satisfaction for giving back to the community and supporting an important cause. Increase your company’s visibility in the community by forming a corporate team and show others the meaning of corporate social responsibility.
Corporate Challenge Benefits
- Free registration with the commitment of a corporate donation (one registration for every $100 donated)
- Logo recognition on corporate challenge signage on event site
- Opportunity to have your branded tent onsite as your team meeting place
- Recognition in post event advertisements
Get started today!
To obtain your free registration promo codes and for additional details please contact Andrina Rockwell, Corporate Development Officer, CHEO Foundation at 613.738.4856 or email@example.com.
Challenge your network to create their own corporate team!
To make it easy for you to reach out your network, we’ve put together a toolkit of resources with templates and sample messaging to post on your social media and LinkedIn accounts.
Download the Corporate Challenge Toolkit.